Find direct links below to the many service offerings of Rabbi Jill Zimmerman.
- Hineni – the Mindful Heart Community
- Officiation of Life Cycle Events
- Ask The Rabbi – Live Q&A Videos
- Upcoming Webinar Courses and Local Classes
- Rabbi Jill’s Teachings and Writings
Jewish Mindfulness Network
- Jewish Mindfulness Network Newsletter
- What is Jewish Mindfulness?
- What is the Jewish Mindfulness Network?
More Free Resources
- Download Free Jewish Mindfulness Checklist
- Books, Music and Website Recommendations
- Lovingkindness (Chesed) Practices and Resources
- Morning and Bedtime Blessings
- Really Interesting Jews Podcast #18 (A Network of Jewish Mindfulness)
- Guided meditations available on the Insight Timer App:
“Returning Home: Teshuvah” and “Jewish Meditation: Light From Darkness”
- Jewish Mindfulness in Prayer (Created for Hebrew in Harmony curriculum published by Behrman House)
- Other Resources and Links
Join Hineni – The Mindful Heart Community to enjoy live video conference calls with Rabbi Jill twice a month!
Facebook Pages & Groups
Contact Rabbi Jill for more information about any of these services and resources.