Your Guided Spiritual Intensive with Rabbi Jill Zimmerman
An individual and small group experience.
Work one on one with Rabbi Jill during a personal one-hour call each month, and enjoy ongoing support for your Spiritual Journey with monthly live webinar sessions and private group discussions. This small group experience allows us to learn from each other while giving and receiving spiritual support.
Monthly one-hour individual meetings with Rabbi Jill are held either on live video call or via phone. It is totally your agenda. The goal is to provide spiritual support on whatever issues you are working with right now – transitions, navigating difficult life moments, places you may be stuck or want to go deeper, personal study and mindfulness practices.
Themes deeply related to the collective Jewish journey will be discussed in a personal (what does this mean to YOU in your life right now?) context: teshuvah (return), lovingkindness & compassion (chesed), the spirituality of prayer/avodah, walking in the wilderness, faith (emunah), forgiveness, and the multi-layered images of the Divine/God.
In our monthly group sessions, Rabbi Jill will provide some structure, based around the common needs of the small group. There will be some materials when appropriate, such as music, poetry, and text study in addition to discussion and mindfulness practices.
- Schedule a monthly one-hour call to consult directly with Rabbi Jill.
- The group meets once each month for a live 90 minute session led by Rabbi Jill.
- The intimate group setting (5-7 people) provides a structure that creates and maintains confidentiality, listening and growth.
- Participation includes access to a private Facebook group for sharing, support and additional resources.
- The cost is $180 per month, with a free preliminary consultation.
Please enter your information below to schedule a one-on-one phone/video call with Rabbi Jill to see if Spiritual Journey Support is a fit for you.
“All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.”
~ Martin Buber